Here are is a collection of articles or videos either produced by members of Psychedelics in Recovery or which we have found to provide some relevant experience, strength and hope.
Disclaimer: Several of these pieces describe approach that are personal experiences of only one member, and therefore, are not explicitly endorsed by PIR.
The PIR Blog
- Personal story: An Airwoman’s journey through trauma, steps and into psychedelics
- PIR Fora
- May 30, 2020 @5pm PST: How LSD Deepened the Spiritual Awakening of Bill Wilson, the co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Personal Story: Anatomy of a Relapse
- Video: Psychedelics and the 12 Steps
- Personal Story: I Take Psychedelic Drugs and I’m in Recovery
- Personal Story: Beyond Alcoholics Anonymous, I Turned To Ayahuasca