Anyone who identifies as being in recovery from a behavioral or substance related addiction with an interest in integrating intentional use of psychedelics or plant medicine is welcome at Psychedelics in Recovery meetings.
San Diego, CA
Psychedelics of 12 Steps
Tuesdays, 7pm PST @ Kava Collective Kava Bar (1731 University Ave.)
This meeting recently re-opened again in person and follows a Covid protocol.
PIR online meetings currently take place via Zoom video chat at various times throughout the week. If you are interested in receiving the meeting details by email you can sign up here.
- Monday Meditation @ 6am PST / 9am EST
- Monday Women’s Meeting @ 9am PST / 12pm EST
- Monday Entheon @ 5pm PST / 8pm EST
- Tuesday @ 7am EST / 9pm AEST (Eastern Australia)
- Tuesday @ 4pm PST / 7pm EST
- Tuesday Traditions @ 6pm PST / 9pm EST
- Wednesday @ 1:30pm EST / 6:30pm UK (UK/Europe Meeting)
- Wednesday Step Study @ 4pm PST / 7pm EST
- Wednesday Queer🏳️🌈 in Recovery @ 6pm PST / 9pm EST
- Thursday Women Beyond Sobriety @ 10am PST / 1pm EST
- Thursdays Love, Sexuality & Relationship @ 4:30pm PST / 7:30pm EST
- Thursday @ 6:30pm PST / 9:30 pm EST
- Friday @ 5pm PST / 8pm EST
- Saturday Morning Live! @ 10am EST
- Saturday Ramen @ 4pm PST / 7pm EST
- Saturday Men’s Meeting @ 6pm PST/ 9pm EST
- Sundays Big Book Study @ 8am PST / 11am EST
- Sunday Integration @ 5pm PST / 8pm EST